No matter what day it is or what time it is, we want our skin to stay glowing and radiant. Be it a fair complexion or dark complexion, having radiant skin is a goal that we all want to share. After all, nothing can beat a radiant and youthful complexion. But achieving glowing skin isn’t always easy, especially if you’re battling with skin issues. Thankfully, there are a few tweaks you can make to your skin using some natural products such as face gel, natural face wash, face serum that will help illuminate the appearance of your facial skin with minimal effort.
Keeping a 10-minute skincare routine daily will help you get an even skin tone. Be it for using a face mask, face gel, or even a face lotion, or even a face wash, there is always a proper way to use it. There are a lot of skincare tips that are very niche as they can only be applied to a specific skin type or texture. But we are offering some quality advice that could be applied to all skin types and textures.
Here we have compiled a list of tips and tricks to help you get a glowing, confident, and youthful skin tone. We consulted some experts and dermatologists who offered some recommendations and easy-to-follow steps to keep the skin smooth, supple, and plump.
Skin Glow Tip 1. Exfoliate Regularly
Exfoliating your skin to improve the texture and remove surface-level dead skin cells is incredibly important to achieve radiant and glowing skin because it ensures that new skin cells are visible.
PS: Using a safe and gentle face scrub like Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub would help remove the dead skin cells and impurities while increasing radiance.
Skin Glow Tip 2. Hydrate Your Skin
This should go without saying that keeping your skin hydrated is the most important step in achieving vibrant and radiant facial skin. You can keep your facial skin hydrated with the best-recommended product, Mamaearth Aloe Vera Face Gel (also called Aloe Vera Gel for Skin and Hair).
It helps treat various skin concerns like dullness, dry patches, dehydration, soothes skin, and protects the skin from sun damage.
Skin Glow Tip 3. Incorporate a Glow-Boosting Lotion
If you want to keep your skin glowing and happy, try a skin illuminating lotion for the body that provides hydration and lock-in moisture for up to 12 hours. There are various types of body lotion provided by Mamaearth in various exciting variants such as rose, apple, blueberry, cocoa, orange, mango, and much more.
Skin Tip 4. Tone Immediately After Cleansing
Experts recommend that skin without water is like a drought field. Without water, your skin’s health is compromised, which is not ideal if you want plump, vibrant, and bouncy-looking skin.
After washing your face and patting it dry with a towel, you have 60 seconds before evaporation may occur. After that, it is recommended to apply an alcohol-free toner to the drier skin cells.
Skin Tip 5. Incorporate Niacinamide into Your Routine
Experts say that skincare products enriched with Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, and Vitamin E work to improve blood flow activity to bring about fresh radiance. If you do not know, Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. It is great for skin brightening and reducing the effects of sun damage.
Skin Tip 6. Consider the effect of moisture barrier
Experts recommend that if you aim for beautiful & glowing skin, you need to repair the skin barrier. We recommend looking for skincare products designed to repair the skin barrier and rescue dry, red, or sensitive skin with soothing and hydrating ingredients.
Benefits of using a facial gel
These were some of the easy tips that can come in handy if you want glowing and radiant skin. We will look at some of the benefits of using gel for your facial skin.
- Moisturizes and heals dry & flaky Skin: Some facial gels can act as natural moisturizers. For example, the Aloe Vera-based face gel by Mamaearth consists of hydrating properties and absorbs into the skin. It gently nourishes the skin cells and removes dead skin cells, thus helping you get rid of dry and flaky skin.
- Soothes irritated skin: An aloe Vera-based face gel has cooling properties that help soothe irritated skin affected by sunburn, rash, infection, redness, and itchiness. It contains antifungal properties that calm down skin issues such as heat boils and cysts in summers
- Treats aging, acne, and blemishes: Skin loses its elasticity and smile lines as the skin ages. Face gel helps in retaining its moisture and gives back its radiance. It helps in reducing visible wrinkles and signs of premature aging. Backed by antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in preventing the build-up of bacteria that could cause pimples, acne, & blemishes
- Treats eczema and psoriasis: The hydrating properties of an aloe vera-based face gel helps to moisturize dry skin and relieve itchiness, two very common symptoms of eczema. Also, it helps to relieve inflammation caused due to psoriasis.
- Eliminates dead skin cells: Exfoliating your face with an Aloe Vera-based gel for face and skin helps you remove dead cells and impurities. It also helps prevent the stripping of the skin’s natural oils and replenishes lost moisture.
What else should you buy for clean, soft, and glowing skin?
As the skin is the largest part of our body, we should take extra care of it. Soft, subtle, beautiful, and glowing skin is all we want. We should thus opt for a nourishing lotion and add it to our skincare routine.
- Rehydrates dried skin: People who work in harsh climates regularly apply body lotion. Skin gets chapped and dry due to weather conditions. A perfect body cream, applied after a bath, can help to seal the moisture in the skin and keep it hydrated and supple.
- Increases skin elasticity: Due to the building of excess fat, pregnancy, or bodybuilding, we all tend to get stretch marks. A right lotion for the body increases skin elasticity as it contains shea butter.
- Replenish extra dry or enough spots: We have some rough areas on the body, such as elbows or knees that could benefit from skin lotion applications. A calming lotion for the body can ease rough skin and make it smooth and silky with regular use. Also, it provides a great smell on the body, which calms the mind and body.
Summing It Up
Now that you know what to do to achieve glowing and confident skin, you should also choose a great brand to buy the product from. Based on our research, we recommend you choose the Aloe Vera Face Gel and Body lotion from Mamaearth. We also recommend you check out the brand’s website to buy your favorite safe, natural, and gentle skincare products that provide the perfect body care regimen for everyone.