Special occasions in India seem to never end all year round and every such occasion demands a new attire to match the vibe. If you want to stay away from the hassles of heavy traditional outfits then traditional kurta sets are the perfect option for you. It is one such silhouette that every woman prefers to wear on special occasions. Earlier it was worn by women of certain age groups but now it is counted as stylish and comfortable among all. Even the Bollywood divas are drooling with suit sets and adapting them for everyday and the mandate airport looks. Here are all the designer kurta sets that you can count on to adapt to the latest fashion.
Different Types Of Designer Kurta Sets For Different Occasions
Gone are those days when the straight kurta with the plain dupatta was the outfit of the day. Now, in this modern era, let’s just scroll through some of the designer kurta sets for women which will make you look modern and elegant in a classic way.
Tie and Dye Kurta Set
This tie-and-dye kurta set is the finest choice for birthday feasts, a date night, or for a girly hangout. It is the perfect attire for the day and you can also gift this to your mom or friend on their very special day. With the colorful design and lightweight fabric anyone can easily fall in love with this outfit. Moreover, the comfort of this cotton ensemble is unmatchable.
Organza Kurta Set
A silk organza kurta set is perfect for wedding shenanigans and traditional festivities. The lightweight fabric with some glittery work will make you look gorgeous altogether. Also, the add-on organza dupatta that is in trend nowadays will complete your overall look. Don’t forget to flaunt it with humans.
Hand-block Kurta Set
If you are a fan of hand-block printing then this outfit is for you. It could be hand-block kurta sets for women worn at events like baby-shower, inaugurations, etc. From flowers to animal prints, this outfit embodies the finest prints and patterns. So if you want to amp up the look for the event then this outfit will become your ultimate go-to option.
Embroidered Kurta Set
Going for the wedding and looking for a heavy outfit? Then worry not because embroidered kurta set is here to save the day. With Intricate embroidery work and sleek design, you will be the center of attraction amongst the crowd. So go for it blindly before anyone else steals your look.
Hand-Painted Kurta Set
Get ready for this festive season by donning the hand-painted kurta set for women which is the best choice for festivals like Holi, Diwali, Navratri, etc. The colorful hand-painted work will elevate the look of your outfit and will make the heads turn around wherever you go. Additionally, you can simply spin around while dancing your heart out in this attire.
Pair Up Your Kurta With Some Beautiful Bottoms
Want to experiment with your look? Then you can team up your outfit with the below-mentioned stunning bottoms:-
- Palazzo- You can choose an airy, breezy palazzo to go with your straight-cut kurta for maximum comfort and a stunning appearance. The reason is that no other outfit could convey the versatile tone that this one does.
- Sharara- If you are attending the sangeet and mehendi ceremony then pair up and make a stylish and designer kurta set with the flared sharara for the complete chic look. Let your outfit twirl with you for enjoying this wholesome attire.
- Salwar- For a casual event or while attending any family get-together, you can go with the plain salwar with your long kurta for a completely sophisticated look. This attire is suitable if you are planning to attend long ceremonial events.
- Skirt- If you want a playful look then try wearing a kurta with a skirt. The long skirt will add extra glamour and will fulfill your objective of an indo-western look with an essence of Indian culture.
- Patiala Pants- Lastly, you can go for Patiala pants if you want to look funky and attractive amongst the crowd. Donning this attire will make you look confident and stylish always. So, go for this unique style and become the center of attention.
The Bottom Line
A kurta set is an ideal attire for any special occasion whatsoever. It is a popular attire in India because it’s flattering on all body types and looks great regardless of size or shape. However, for enhancing your overall look just go for the right type of jewelry, clutch, and a stunning pair of footwear. This will subsequently amp up your style quotient to the next level. To find these designs of kurta sets for ladies you must head directly to Aachho. With unique patterns, asymmetric designs, and embroidered work, you can pair up your kurta with multiple options of a stunning sharara, palazzo, salwar, skirt, and whatnot. Thus, an ethnic kurta set with its alluring components is the perfect choice for a fun-filled day. So, begin your shopping today!