Quantitative Aptitude is an integral and inseparable part of aptitude tests in India. These tests evaluate the quantitative skills in addition to the analytical and logical skills of the eligible candidates. In simple words, it is taken to examine the numerical ability as well as problem-solving skills of the candidates. Government exams consist of a large part of Quantitative Aptitude questions for hiring the most eligible candidates for their departments. This is why it becomes very important to get used to all types of problems of each topic of quantitative aptitude. In this article, we will be providing a brief overview of Quantitative Aptitude questions to help the students effectively prepare for Insurance, bank, and other competitive exams.
What are the topics involved in Quantitative Aptitude Questions?
Most of the candidates find it complex and difficult as it consists of various kinds of numerical problems. The Quantitative Aptitude Questions PDF provides the candidates with various sections covering all types of standard problems of each type. Each pdf of a specific topic includes answers and a detailed explanation of the solutions, along with multiple tips and tricks to solve the problems. Here is a glance at a few important topics of quantitative aptitude:
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency Quants.
- Number Series.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time Speed Distance.
- Boats and Streams and a few more.
Click here – Different AirTrack Mats and accessories
How to practice Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams?
Practicing the questions pdf thoroughly improves the speed and accuracy of the candidates in solving the questions for competitive exams. In order to do well in this section of the examination, aspirants need to develop a few core skills. Along with accuracy and speed, the candidates should have the ability to perform simple as well as complex calculations. The following are some tips to master in this section:
- Start from the basics: Competitive exams usually do not follow a general syllabus. However, the candidates need to follow their academic syllabus to cover all the major topics and basics.
- Concentrate on fundamentals: The basic concepts must be clear to the candidates so that they are able to answer questions from anywhere. They need to revise the concepts as many times as possible.
- Practice: To get acquainted with the exam pattern and the question structure, the aspirants need to solve previous exam papers and model papers. Practice makes a student more accurate and fast in solving problems.
- Take a systematic approach: Solving the topic-wise practice questions and then attempting the entire paper helps the candidate to complete the paper within the stipulated time and in a systematic manner.
Suggestions for the candidates
Hopefully, the above-mentioned discussion about Quantitative Aptitude Questions PDF will be quite helpful for the aspiring candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams and want to get a stronghold on the quantitative aptitude section. However, it is to be always remembered that the key to success is an extensive practice that enables the candidate to obtain accuracy and speed.