Working and studying online has become the newest and biggest trend since the global pandemic. With that, a greater number of people are now using electronic devices and files. Utilizing those Microsoft Office files is undoubtedly easy, but you can always get in trouble without any tools to rely on.
You will need tools to convert those files to PDF easily for several reasons. But the most common reason is to keep your document safely protected with a password. That is what PDFBear is for. Check out the much-needed information below.
Word to PDF Converter
Microsoft Word is the most popular word-processing program among business owners, authors, and students. It is mainly used for creating texts, editing existing documents, and presenting graphics and images. However, Word files are usually huge, making it less possible to be sent or uploaded online.
What PDFBear does is offer you this converter tool that allows you to convert a file into PDF in a matter of minutes. The conversion process only takes two minutes to finish. It requires a device and an internet connection.
Why is it necessary to convert your Word to PDF file format? Here are three reasons why:
- Microsoft Word cannot keep the formatting. It happens most often when you open your file on a different computer. It will then take more time and effort to format your document again.
- PDF files are universal and device-friendly. If you convert your Word into PDF, you will have no problem opening it with any operating system. Its accessibility and portability are guaranteed anytime and anywhere.
- There are multiple MS Word versions. The old Word 2010 version usually doesn’t properly work in the new version of the software.
Click here – Tips to Get Rid of Procrastination
Excel to PDF Converter
In most online jobs and businesses today, the Excel spreadsheet is the most commonly utilized software. It is a program mainly designed to be used in organizing data and analyzing financial information. Not only does it let you create and present data and texts, but it also has graphs and charts. You are also able to sort different information in a separate sheet.
The only downside to it is the lack of security. Excel files are highly vulnerable to corruption-related issues. Converting it into PDF will indeed save confidential data in-store by encoding a password to it. There are only four steps to this conversion process, which takes a maximum of two minutes.
Take these straightforward steps:
- Simply upload an Excel spreadsheet that you want to convert. Drag the file from your computer and drop it directly on PDFBear’s server.
- The tool will analyze the file and prepare the conversion.
- Wait for the tool to complete the conversion process.
- Lastly, download the freshly converted file and save it to your computer.
JPG to PDF Converter
Most devices carry more images than any files, such as music and documents. As such, it could be eating up your storage. You may want to free some space in your storage, but you can’t delete these valuable images. Converting it into PDF file format with PDFBear might solve your problem.
Besides that, the PDFBear converter supports other file formats such as PNG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP. It also features multi-image uploads, which allows you to have multiple images combined into a single PDF file! In a maximum of two minutes, you can have your files converted to a high-quality standard.
Here are the four straightforward and quick steps:
- Click “Select Files” and upload your JPG/GIF/PNG image file to their server.
- After that, you may choose from the options available.
- Subsequently, click “Convert” and wait for a few moments to complete the conversion.
- Once done, download your new PDF files, save a copy to your device, or share it with your Google Drive or Dropbox.
PPT to PDF Converter
Creating PowerPoint presentations must be easy. It is one of the most commonly utilized programs for a business conference meeting or a teaching demonstration. However, not all operating systems support the format of the PPT. You can get into trouble if your presentation doesn’t work on a different computer.
It is best to have a PDFBear converter tool to keep the format intact and ready for the presentation. With its straightforward steps, you can transform your PPT to PDF with any device in less than a minute.
Click here – The 4 Different PDF Conversions of GogoPDF
With PDFBear, indeed, there is no need to be an expert. You can be an average user and still utilize those converter tools mentioned above like a pro. It only takes a few words to read and follow and a few clicks. PDFBear has more than just converter tools. You can directly go to their website and learn more about their services.