PDF, or what we call the portable document format, is one of the most used electronic documents worldwide. This new format helps protect your files from any possible threats then the internet has. Many offices require their employees to convert their files to PDF before sending them to their recipients to avoid any damage and copyrights.
For conversion, we highly recommend the GogoPDF website. Online securities will protect this website, and they have all your documents erased after the conversion process. In addition, GogoPDF is home to a total of 26 different PDF tools, and all of them are free to use. To convert your files, here are four different conversion tools for your reference.
The Word To PDF Conversion Tool
Many people tend to forget the importance of having your word file converted to PDF. But, unfortunately, some people don’t also know its importance. By converting your word document to PDF, you make sure that copyrights and unwanted access protect your files because you can add up a password on it.
You don’t have to worry about how to convert your files to PDF because GogoPDF has a word to PDF conversion tool that can convert any word documents to PDF in just a few minutes. Here is how to do it:
- Upload the Word document into the conversion toolbox of GogoPDF.
- When your file is uploaded, it will start its conversion once the scanning is done.
- Wait a few minutes until the extraction and conversion process is finished.
- If it’s finished, you can download the file right away to your device.
The PowerPoint To PDF Conversion Tool
PowerPoint presentations are a huge file that contains numbers of slides with heavy contents such as photos, graphs, animation, and more. To help you send a PowerPoint document to your recipients, you can convert it to PDF. Thus, it shrinks the size of the file without harming its quality.
GogoPDF can help you convert your PPT documents to PDF in just a few minutes, and it can also provide you with a link where you can send it to your recipients for easier access. Here are the steps you can use for this type of conversion:
- Upload the PPT file to the website’s conversion toolbox.
- GogoPDF will start to scan your PPT file and convert it to PDF.
- Wait for the conversion to finish in a few minutes.
- You can download the document or copy the link that GogoPDF provides.
The Excel To PDF Conversion Tool
Excel is one of the most important documents by the people who work with numbers. It is important to have these files converted to PDF to protect them from unwanted changes and copyrights since they contain confidential content. GogoPDF can help you convert an excel file to PDF by following these steps below:
- Select the Excel document you want to convert and upload it to the conversion tool.
- The GogoPDF will start to scan the content and convert it into a PDF file.
- Wait a few minutes until the conversion is done.
- When it is finished, you can freely access the file using the link provided or download it to your device.
Click here – 4 Essential PDF Converter Tools Found In PDFBear
The JPG To PDF Conversion Tool
JPG is a file format for high-quality photos and can easily eat up your device’s space. If you want to save more memory space on your device, it is best to convert it into one PDF file. With this, you can also send your photos to different people more easily. Also, with PDF format, you can send protected documents to keep your files safe from unauthorized persons.
GoGPDF has the exact conversion tool for this type of PDF conversion to help you do the job faster.
- Open the JPG to PDF conversion tool on the website and upload the photos you want to convert to PDF.
- Select a format on the options available, then click the button to begin.
- Wait for a few seconds, and then download the converted files to your device.
Click here – GogoPDF Guide: Converting PNG Files to PDF FileIts
GogoPDF is a trusted online PDF tool to entrust your files because they don’t keep your files in their system. Instead, they delete them immediately after it is converted. The conversion tools mentioned above are one of their 26 most used tools since people convert their MS office files to PDF more often these days.
The website has no monthly subscription fees, and you can use their files anytime and anywhere you want with the use of a strong internet connection.